Free Baby Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

divendres, 26 de maig del 2017

BACK MASSAGES

Hi my dear bloggers!!! Today we will publish the last type of massages, BACK. I hope you will enjoy it and  try it. Let's see them!

RESTING HANS: open your hands and put them on the top of the back. Don't move them, just leave them there for a few seconds.
RESTING HANDS
UP AND DOWN BACK MASSAGE:  open your hands and put them on the top of the back, pressing a bit with the open hands, up and down (along the spine and on the sides, too). Repeat 2 or 3 times
UP AND DOWN MASSAGE
STRECHING: put one hand up on top of  the back, and with another hand press (softly) on top of the streched legs. We only do it when children crawl. Repeat between 2 and 4 times.

STRECHING
PINCH: put your open hands on top of the back. Whit the index and thumb fingers (C shape), you do a few pinches (open and close your fingers, softly). Do it  all over the back. You do this action between 2 and 4 seconds.
PINCH
SLIDING: slide your open hands up and down the back (If you want you can do it from the child's upper back to the feet). Repeat 3 or 4 times.

TO CONSIDER!!
  • As massage sessions increase, the time increases, too. The global session will be for 20 minutes, so you will have to adapt the time of each type of massage.
  • It's very important to end the session whit a kiss, a caress...
  • It would be beneficial to do a different type of massage every week, until we complete the whole  child's body.

8 comentaris:

  1. Thanks for these recommendations to consider and think differently to massage every week to do everything body. I think this advice to my children enjoy it because I like to give massages.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks for your words Marc. I wish you will do this in a futer.
      Recards!!

      Elimina
  2. Hi Xica!
    These tickets where you explain how to give different massages for children are of great help. Today's entry is interesting and the massages are also very helpful, but in my case my little nephew is super anxious and I know that he would not be quiteo. Finally the one that would deserve the massage would be me, after to endure it.
    Kiss.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Well, on the one hand all childrens are differents, but if you find the way I'm sure that your nephew will enjoy this moment.
      On the other hand I would like to be a child, too. Among other tinhs to enjoy these massages.
      One kiss!!

      Elimina
  3. Very good advices! I think that a kid needs this kind of massages to devolupe their body and minds.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

      Elimina
    2. I'm agree with you, Miquel. For this reason I have been publishing this type of massages.

      Elimina
    3. I'm agree with you, Miquel. For this reason I have been publishing this type of massages. Regards!!

      Elimina