Free Baby Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

divendres, 12 de maig del 2017

CHEST MASSAGES

Good morning my bloggers!! It's Friday again!
As the last publication of the week, we bring you other type of massages to give to your son or your daugther (CHEST MASSAGES).
  • RESTING HANDS: open your hands, put them over your baby's chest and don't move them, just leave them there for a few seconds.
  • HEART: with open hands "draw"  the shape of the heart on top the child's chest, softly.
  • BUTTERFLY:  with open hands draw  the shape ot the butterfly. Put your hands opened under the ribs and move one hand to the back and leave it there for a few seconds. Then, at the same time that we put this hand down, we raise the other hand and we repeat the same action.
    HEART
    BUTTERFLY
    RESTING HANDS
    
    
     

6 comentaris:

  1. I didn't know these triks, I'm sure they are very usefull.

    ResponElimina
  2. I will do it in practice of my nephew who was born the week week.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. I love it! Remember that these massages are for children from 4 months since 1 year old. :))

      Elimina
  3. Hi Xisca! I'm already looking forward to seeing Tomeu and being able to give these massages!! Thank you

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. I like you to keep it in mind! Please, write to us how you have gone. :))

      Elimina